<3 <3 <3 Dads are the best.
My proudest moment this week:
- Are there languages without swearwords?
- Websites should load in a single page
- What do people eat for breakfast around the world?
- The only one of these “letters on the Interweb to my kid, who can’t understand them” that I like
- Mazal tov!
- New Regina Spektor song
- “Okay. I speak some English, but we will talk in Spanish so you can learn. Where are you from?”
- Pour yourself some discount wine, put on the Kenny G, and sit on your couch. It’s comfytube.
- A profile of Hilary Mantel, the Oliver Cromwell chick. She’s had a rough life.
- “We didn’t have a plan if [police came]. Everyone parked away from the place. We sent them directions by text message to their mobiles or rang them. Our fears are just to get caught or sent to jail.”
- Weird Twitter. People on Twitter are so weird.