It’s been far too long, friends.
(turn on closed captioning for subtitles)
- Lebanon’s potential space program
- Russia: Keepin’ it real! [:(]
- “I resorted to internet research, sometimes lazily landing on BuzzFeed-esque lists of the “weirdest magazines ever.” This barely answered my questions, so I contacted the people involved, like Tim Brown from The Mountain Astrologer.”
- There is a whole Eastern European city in London.
- The robots are here
- What life was like for a 16th century executioner’s family
- Translating Catcher in the Rye into Russian
- Tolstoy reading his work in four languages
- “and a person is more than muscles and politics and sex and compliments. A dad is, anyway.”
- National Day of Encouragement reading list
- The Bro Pie