What we think about in the modern age
- Crafting Facebook statuses that are poignant and funny
- Work. Maybe getting one of those standing desks at work because sitting is slowly killing us and the NYT says so.
- Our spouse and why they are not Gerard Pique
- Taxes. Collecting tax receipts. Making tax-deductible contributions. W2s. Educational credits.
- Our MBAs and how much money we are paying to sit in class THIS MINUTE and think about crafting Facebook statuses
- Whether we should go to that restaurant even though it only has 3.5 stars on Yelp, but it has 140 reviews, so the stats add up
- That guy that made the thing on Google that shows you ads based on your email content must be sitting on a shitload of cash right THIS MINUTE
- Crafting the perfect retweetable tweet.
- Existential panic and hypochondria.
- The really important things.
- Not drinking organic milk. Is it slowly killing us ?