- Really cool talks not just about start-ups, but how to deal with life. Jessica’s is most-recommended.
- The making of this movie; super-interesting look into the creative process in film
- Jewish math dude
- Mecca (hat tip, Marginal Revolution)
- Interview with writer of Gone Girl
- The worst band t-shirts ever. KELLY CLARKSON.
- “Maxim T. Yermakov, the happy owner of a three-year-old Toyota and brand manager for several appalling varieties of milk chocolate, drove up to his chocolate office with his customary feeling of having no head on his shoulders.”