I Believe I can Fly ( flight of the frenchies). Trailer from sebastien montaz-rosset on Vimeo.
I have no idea why, but this week is RIFE with links. Maybe it’s summer and people are tired of the heat and writing more good stuff? I’m not complaining.
- Comparing the app popularity cycle to “Sunrise, Sunset“
- Florida :Ana pretends to be an arthritic retiree while Christian lies in predacious wait as a very hungry crocodile.
- The psychology of soldier homecomings
- Q: Why do we wear pants? A: Horses
- The Great New Jersey novel
- Letters from the Pulitzer Prize committee on why they’re jerks
- Fast food workers tell you what you shouldn’t eat
- A long comment thread on how Americans don’t get vacation
- “What seemingly obvious things did it take you forever to get?”
- The Paris Ritz
- “The truth is, I really don’t know how my mom did it. I think back to the those times, of the difficulties and challenges she was faced with, widowed in 1963 at age 38 and left to raise five kids all by herself, ranging in age from thirteen down to ten months.”
- Forty seven FORTY SEVEN more endings to Farewell to Arms
- Just TONS of good workplace advice links
- The man
- A “moment” with Kristen Schaal
- Sliding doors, Glasgow
- My precioussssss