I don’t know, you guys. It’s been a long, hot summer and I’m kind of in a funk. Adjusting to Philly by ourselves. People in the family in the hospital. It’s too hot for Nutella right now. House still doesn’t quite feel like home yet. My creepy lawn gnome stopped working for a day. No vacation in sight. Suggestions for cheering up? I need to look at this for a while or something.
- If you love your friends, tell them to switch to Gmail.
- The story of Marinka’s papa’s circumcision (no pictures, I promise)
- Sheryl Sandberg: icon for women, or just an example of privilege? Read the whole thing, it’s interesting.
- The difference between being single and in a relationship
- Ways to become a better writer
- “Where I write” A green room in Gujarat
- Should you take a limo to your divorce? Yes.
- What IS a cooling center?
- J. Lo is getting divorced to stay relevant
- Oo! Did you know NPR now has a Books section?