I took a picture on my way to work today:
Also, what did we learn this week? “Don’t be afraid to go for the eyes or the balls“
- “My visit to Waverly Hills Sanatorium for a paranomal investigation”
- Raising daughters is complicated.
- Did you know Isaac Newton was so badass? I did not. Warning: might make you cringe.
- A really cool video of Jerusalem in 1932 (Spoiler: There was a conflict then, too!)
- The second part of this post is kind of practical, but the first part is the part I really like.
- #RussianGirlProblems (Thanks, Anna!)
- “The Age of Mechanical Reproduction,” about IVF, is one of the best-written pieces about anything I’ve seen in a while (ok, maybe since last week’s Auslander)
- Obligatory RuJu link.
- Not one post, but the last couple about his impending Unnamed Offspring are good
- Did you know Mila Kunis is Jewish? I did, but I tell everyone all the time anyway.
- I am posting this because I still need to submit something to Lea (you do too, probably!) and this is my way of guilting myself into it.
- Hey, so d’you hear about that breastfeeding doll? Just kidding! Not linking to that because I want to live.