P.S. Lea is asking for Soviet decor stories. Do you have any? I’m working on mine, I swear to God.
Not my house, but people REALLY get into July 4th in our ‘hood.
Extra-long links for the extra-long weekend!
- The title says it all. “Role-Playing with Martin Scorsese.“
- Why is everyone choosing Biblical names? Except, you know, Jews.
- Soviet War monument graffiti.
- Ah, the spinster book.
- The right way to make sure your kid grows up a mathlete.
- Meanwhile, at the Jersey shore.
- Excellent thoughts on the Tomorrow conference in Israel a couple weeks ago.
- Eyebrows of the Arab world.
- Hollywood or bust.
- Signs you don’t want that web project.
- Remember the lion dude? He lost because the lion was asleep.
- May I interest you in koibirth?
- Sometimes, I just like to watch my money burn.
- New Yorkers.
- Why bloggers are like sperm
- Guess the tennis player based on the grunt.
- Mine was Wanderlustwriter.
- Your job is killing you.
- Alina Simone…going on my hitlist.
- This is long, but you will enjoy it.
- Why ladyblogs are bad for women.
- good question!
- Finishing off with Star Wars.
- Oh wait, more comics.
- Not to mention this one.
- Damn, that ATM fee sucks.
- Did I really just post 28 links?
- I’m sorry.