Happy Friday! I’m trying to decide on vanity plates for my new car. The rules for Russians getting vanity plates are that you have to get something obnoxious that somehow incorporates Latin characters acting as Cyrillic characters. The other options are to have your name, the city you are from (usually Odessa), or a Russian swear word.
If all else fails, just add a Russian license plate to your front grill to be completely obnoxious. If it’s a European Union plate, double points. Israeli plates? Tripple points and the Real Russian Man of the year award. Because nothing says “I Support Israel” like driving a Hummer fueled by Venezuelan and Saudi reserves in America.
I’m going to try a different tack for one of my options. I choose you!
And with that, here are the links:
- Why do Russians always buy Ferrero Rocher? Because it’s delicious.
- This is so sweet.
- How to fail at a job interview.
- I just wrote about this….
- How to move.
- Obligatory Ioffe link.
- Do you hate Blake Lively? I do.
- AOL still exists?
- Worst interview questions ever. (this guy is really good at case interviews)
- Slutwalk India. Wait…why am I reading FP on this? Here’s one by an Actual Indian Woman!