Mindy Kaling, writing about my life. Mindy Kaling, being awesome. Mindy Kaling, living in a small room in my mind.
More links and things.
- And then, after that, basically we just started eating gold and murdering homeless people.
- American trying to explain KVN, head explodes
- This recipe is tricky, but I managed to muddle through
- “IT’S a warm evening in the summer of 2010. I am leaving a cafe in the very center of Moscow when I notice my car is missing its license plate. I know what this means: I am being followed.”
- Babies: As useful as IKEA furniture.
- Livable cities, again
- Dog hats made out of dog hair, on dogs.
- Roooolller Deeeerby.