I love flowers, so here are some flowers in my new kitchen. They are tulips from the white people store. I love the late afternoon light in my kitchen. One day, Simba, I will show you all of our realm. Probably when we are unpacked more.
- Time to invade the Ukraine again.
- Finally! Mass-produced Mediterranean food! Not to mention, this.
- Jews in WWII (not what you think.)
- What’s the deal with fascinators? I found out.
- Which books should a U.S. Senator read, part II.
- Life is imperfect
- Some old Jewish dudes.
- The future has an ancient heart. (The future also didn’t major in English)
- What the fuuuuuuu?
- People are stupid.
- Whose house is cleaner? Get out your microscopes.