This weekend, I’m going to a Russian restaurant! The exact one in this post, actually! LOL.
Here are the links.
- “And then, I was in a pumpkin patch.”
- New York’s apartments really are getting smaller and smaller.
- Eyesight– clear to some, not to others.
- “It’s so hard being white these days.”
- The implications of global warming as seen from 1 foot tall.
- 10 out of 10 dentists recommend toothpaste.
- It’s possible for Israelis and Palestinans to get along!
- The Asian bear markets.
- Guess feminism didn’t really change anything.