Did you know that I am now part of a Blog Bloc? It’s part of my effort to better organize the Russian/Jewish content on my site. You can find a list of bloggers here and a badge if you are such a blogger and want one. But don’t worry. I’ll still write about Nutella, how much my family is afraid of third world countries, and various girlcrushes, too.
By the way,
I am part of a Russian-American Professional group on LinkedIN. One of the recent discussions has been “Why is it SO difficult (in most cases) to do business with Russian-Americans?” The answers to the question are hilarious, because it is mostly true that it is difficult to do business with Russian-Americans, especially if they are very recent immigrants. Here’s part of the thread that I enjoyed:
- I want to go to this bookstore.
- Why aren’t they different heights?
- I found a lot of interesting people through this post, including this post.
- Some really lucky guy shows off his drawing skills and draws everywhere he’s travelled.
- Obama’s pillow fort, I mean secret tent.
- I used to do the exact same thing!
- “He prepared special magical attributes which included a vodka shot, an empty bottle, a glass of milk and an Estonian guy photo, which was supplied to him by his daughter.”
- Haters gonna hate.
- How to like food.
- Humus tiiiiiime.
- A message for Arab men.