It’s Friday once again, and this weekend is our home inspection. I played with 4 (four) dogs yesterday. Two people I know had babies.
Also, I had this much miso soup yesterday:
Also, I saw this license plate:
It’s been a good week.
- Get it??? MOREL support. I am dying. (also, please I want 5 of these.)
- Stephanie started a new blog and it is awesome. And not only because I’m in it.
- Trying too hard, but at least still trying.
- “A month before her husband would confess to the largest financial fraud in history, Ruth Alpern Madoff put on a silky black dress, fixed her frosted blonde hair, slipped on her eyeglasses, took her husband by the hand, and breezed into the Doubletree Inn in Fort Lee, New Jersey.”
- Exporting Everybody Loves Raymond.
- What your email address says about you.
- Moms are the best
- The good ol’ days
- Want to see
- Also want to see