I was debating on whether or not I should post this. But, ok. Here it is, the latest find from SKRUG: a car with a front European license plate (of course) that has a Russian flag and says “Yolka,” which means either fir tree (like the kind you have for your New Year tree) or a nickname of some sort. I can imagine some tall, skinny guy in the Russian mafia being like, “Yeah. They call me Yolka cause I’ve done so many needles. ”
Nothing says LOOKATMELOOKATME like this license plate+car combo.
So I looked at it.
P.S. If this is your car, I would like a ride.
- Been HANKering for a Henry Paulson action figure? You’re in luck!
- Interesting website I hadn’t seen before.
- Starbucks straws really are that big.
- I actually also have this as a goal, and cannot get rid of any of them.
- Gym etiquette flow chart.
- How you will eventually divorce.
- The Most Emailed Article in the New York Times
- Are you a neat freak like us?
- Don’t you wish you could see this in person?
- The things you learn when you start with accents and end with sugar sandwiches. (P.S. Ai did not wrait in wiz ze question.)
- Holy crap people in Alaska are crazy.
- COLIN. COLIN. COLIN.