Happy Friday. Check it out:
I ran four miles yesterday. FOUR MILES. I’ve never run so much before at a stretch. A year ago, I couldn’t even run one. Well, except for that time in college that I was seriously into running and ran our whole campus. But still. But, I had a kind of weird twitch in my thigh going. So, promptly afterwards, naturally, I had fears, as I expressed to my ever-patient friend Mer.
Anyway, hoping your weekend is injury-free!
- It’s corgis in the snow! Corgis, corgis, corgis!
- How to write a good blog comment.
- “Are people who travel in town cars and on corporate jets different—on a psychological level—from you and me?” Yes.
- Ethno-sploitation! (via)
- Shalom Auslander wonders about his agent
- The year in humor writing
- I am too lazy to make this, but I can always stalk it
- Resolutions for 2011
- Diversify yo’self
- A night out in Dushanbe
- The 2011 job market.