Is it Friday for real? It seems like only yesterday it was July. Oh well. I’ll just pretend.
- Persian pop sisters. Did you know Abjeez is slang for “too cool for school” in Farsi?
- Who stole this nook that I’ve wanted my entire life?
- Every city has an age/sex that has nothing to do with its demography.
- So this explains why people are always randomly just plucking my hair out. Well, hands off, ladies. I’m endangered.
- Only about 10 million years late, I’ve discovered NYT’s Modern Love series and it’s really good. Here are some of my favorites.
- 24 Hours series
- The care and feeding of tights. I always have a problem with this because I am lazy and toe-ey.
- Some people are so artistic.
- Can you trick yourself into happiness?
- Happy New Year (a little early)
- God bless America.
- Is it cheaper to be Jewish? Yes because we are cheap.
- Bestest travel books evers. One of my fave recommends is this one, even though the author is a total asshole.
- Spousonomics. Nough said.