My secret shame (not Siddartha):
My secret links:
- STILL worried about what you are getting me for the holidays?
- My friend Matt said of this link, “This is why white people should not be allowed to own property.”
- Illustrating the Hunting of the Snark!
- As I read this, Veuve Clicquot glass in hand, monocle on, and lounging on pure kangaroo leather, I laugh and laugh.
- The only good thing about Russia. Except St. Petersburg. Also shproti.
- Oh look. An Israeli novel that would be perfect for the Israeli novel reader on your gift list.
- What really gets me is the silver color, representing a bleak life of druggery. Happy Birthday, Hannah! You’re going to iron.
- My God, it’s like Liz Coleville is just right inside my brain. Right there.
- Meanwhile, in Russia.
- Basically this whole list of links is just a subtle ploy to get you to buy me things I don’t need.
- Data analysis is the future of journalism, which means if you became an English major because you, like me, hate integrals, we’re all screwed.
- “I’m prettier in Israel.”
- This article that I already sent out to everyone I know pretty much.
- I love this photo, simply titled “Girl with apples.”