Since it’s a 3-day weekend and I probably won’t be thinking about the world economy or how ridiculous Putin is, and Mr. B is actually going to the U.S. open to see Novak this weekend, here’s a comic. Links if you can get to the bottom!
From the blogs:
- Gubbi’s car dealership in the Emirates
- Wendi crowdsources her questions
- Rima is a Lithuanian superstar
- Should we get up for women?
- Lea on that Russian food we all know and love
From the Internet:
- Saving money on lunch at work (something I always struggle with since I’m lazy and love food)
- I’m still skeptical
- A pretty for you
- Kyrgysztan’s birthday
- The first step in anything, not just web design
- Should you do a PHd?
- One of my favorite pics of DC
- Husband home from Iraq
- Dress code at work