Here’s a picture of beautiful and grand Union Station I took when I was there for a meeting earlier this week. It’s just one more thing I love about DC.
This weekend, Mr. B and I are headed to the Poconos with a bunch of family with no Internet connection. Morituri te saultant.
From the blogs:
- Jodi on marketing and how it affects us
- Registan on Wikileaks
- Goatmilk’s sweet play and cover
- The Harpies on why Chelsea’s wedding doesn’t matter
- Dovbear on a sweet picture
- Petya on her very touching grandma
From the Interwebs:
- A Visual Introduction to an Afghan Woman’s Mutilation
- Postcards from Language Camp
- Half-Japanese and Half-Russian=my mind blown
- Old Jewish man jokes
- Did you hear about how crazy Putin is?
- Speaking like a human at work
- Pop icons in a different light
- The real housewives of Moscow…please sign me up?