Yesterday, Mr.B and I tried Ethiopian food for the first time. We weren’t huge fans.
Me: But why didn’t you like it?
Mr. B: It’s just…bleh. Not filling. And the bread, I’m not such a huge fan of.
Me: Maybe it takes some time to get used to it?
Mr. B: Did it take you a long time to get used to naan or pita?
Mr. B: That’s what it is! Ethiopian food is like Middle Eastern food…but bad.
From the blogs
- There are no skinny states
- Roba on married life
- Wendi plagiarizes my life
From the internets:
- Women having babies in Baghdad…badass or just really, really scary?
- Just a part of the tempest in a blogspot
- What to buy used and what to buy new
- a ba ni bi!
- Pictures of Tunisia
- Suburban rapture
- The economics of spongeworthiness
- My potential future husband might potentially have future Parkinson’s
- Ballin’ in Angola