From ze blogz
- I just discovered the amazing trainwreck that is STFU Parents.
- Ashton Kutcher is in Russia? by Karyn
- Nisha says that kids these days don’t read any more. Like, at all.
- Grace talks about how the sports our parents made us do when we were small are actually useful. Hm.
- And Maya has a beautiful post about how Israelis just don’t really care about the Middle East conflict
From ze Webz
- Afghan’s Next Top Model
- shalom! Showcase of Web Design in Israel (by my friend and fellow Jewlicious blogger, Sarah K. Eisen!)
- Leaders try to Cap Russia’s Vodka Habit (following on my post about it, obviously)
- “We Pretend We’re Christians”
- Palestinians jump the shark?