Today marks the confluence of a couple of things:
- I’ve reached the 25,000 word mark on my novel! That’s half-way. Now the rest should be downhill, right? At this point, I’m going on 6 hours of sleep. If you’re interested in seeing my writing graphed mathematically, my awesome friend @carolejesse had done just that.
2. It’s Mr. B’s birthday! He’s turning a quarter of a century. That means he should now be wise, right?
3. I’m guest-posting on my friend Hadassah’s blog, about “My Judaism.” It’s a long and sordid tale, so you can head over to check it out if you’re interested.
Here are some Friday links for you (because I definitely skipped last week):
- Why giving money to beggars doesn’t help the poor in India (or elsehwere) by my online and offline friend GoriGirl
- The very bad poetry contest: The Fruit Standkeeper, Wroclaw
- Russia’s conquering zeros (Mr. B says this article isn’t entirely true)
- Feminism and the road trip
- Beautiful Lake Baikal.