Friday Links and Friday Comic
It’s the end of a long week. For those who just stopped by to comment this week, thanks immensely. For your pleasure, ladies, gents, minerals and vegetables:
It really does. Click to enlarge. Click to find out more about Natan Sharansky (who I actually had the immense priviledge of meeting!), Avigdor Lieberman, and Sukkot.
- This is a damn shame.
- Nobel Prize for Literature didn’t go to me. Again.
- I would be mad at the Nobel Chemistry Winner, but she is just too cute with her family.
- Palestinian Ocktoberfest=Sweeeet.
- I love this take on the Hezbollah flag, which says Islamic love instead of Islamic resistance.
- Great post, some of which I disagreed with. My comments at the bottom.
- Russian intermarriage on the rise
- How cool is this??
- Smart, non-gimmicky weight loss
- How not to suck at blogging. I try. What do you think, how am I doing? Is my content relevant and interesting to you?