Friday Links 9.18.09
The Jewish Holidays are upon us! Someone bring out the festivus pole! (also, comments have moooved to the bottom.)
In honor of the holidays, I’ve conducted an interview with Israeli Chef (and my co-name sharer,) Vered Guttman, over at Jewlicious.
- Explaining Slavic female tennis comparative advantage
- Hadassah is gorgeous.
- Guess what? Russians still hate Jews! Yay!
- My friend, Tushara, is AWESOME.
- 30 mosques in 30 days
- Yemen: Still sucks.
- New wave of filmmakers in Bollywood
- Good luck trying to sleep (beautiful graphics)