Friday Links 9.11.09
Today is September 11. That’s crazy. I can’t believe it’s been eight years since 9/11. I remember when it first happened, I was in 10th grade and didn’t really process what was going on. I thought it was a joke. I still haven’t.
- Russian aliyah (immigration to Israel) has rescued Israel, says Bibi, as he kisses major voter butt
- How to wear a ghotra. Not that I ever will, but I wish I could.
- Help write a chick lit novel in real-time.
- Neil, a great writer for all blog posts, is especially good at family history.
- A dialectical Marxist critique of the Crayola Factory. Amazing.
- Bibi goes to Moscow, shady-like.
- Rafael Nadal, Mr. B’s favorite tennis player, is surprised.
- How cool is this! A trans-Siberian train ride.
- Don’t you wish your last name was hot like mine?
- Hating on Michael Cera.