This week, I interviewed a satirist, questioned the state of legality in marriages across the world, had a birthday, and made fun of Putin’s pretty ponies. I also played a guessing game with pictures over on Jewlicious.
In the world this week:
- Interview with the Prime Minister of Estonia in Monocle, my new favorite mag
- The quick brown fox
- Choosing to convert to Judaism
- Why my wife doesn’t cook dinner and why I love this economist
- Blogging in Afghanistan
- Victoria’s Secret on El Al: Risque
- A novel about North Korea
- Iraqi mixed marriages
- Staying fit when eating is your job– Padma Lakshmi
Have a good weekend.